Sunday, June 8, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Donut Day

Jake has decided that every Saturday he is going to take Kennedy to get donuts. So for the past couple of weeks that is what he has been doing. It's so cute, plus it gives me time to be at home, shower, sleep, clean, or whatever else I feel like doing on a Saturday morning. He is such a good Daddy!
Obviously Kennedy hated her first donut. Here she is just stuffing her face! :)

6 comments:

Pa Pa Jim said...

Those special times with Daddy will be remembered for the rest of her life.
Like Sinatra sings"...but my little girl, gets hungry ev'ry night, and she, come home, to me!..."

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

I miss you guys!

My family Begins said...

cute idea! I love it! I think Jake is using this as an excuse to eat donuts weekly.

Anonymous said...

Saturday is Jon's day for breakfast, so he always takes the kids to go get donuts. We have been doing it for years. They sometimes all pile in, other times it's just Jon, but I love having a day when I don't have to worry about feeding everyone! Plus, who doesn't love a chocolate long john???

Anonymous said...

omg i CANNOT WAIT to play with you guys!!!!! and we can have mommy daughter ice cream trips when i finish my triple scoop cone in .2 seconds :)

Vanessa said...

CUTE! I love the idea. I wish Jon would volunteer for something like that but then again we have two kids now. He would take Keilana more when she was younger. Kudos to Jake!!