Monday, February 22, 2010

It's been a while!

I haven't been very good about my blog! I'm sorry! I decided I would at least put up a couple pictures of the kids the I took this last week. Jacob is 5 months today and I can't believe it!
My 2 little puppies!
Jacob is growing up too fast! I love him sooo much!
Look at her! She is 2 going on 20!
Having fun outside. Kennedy is pointing out an airplane in the sky for Jacob.
So cute! I'm so blessed to have 2 amazing kids!

9 comments:

J'net said...

They TOTALLY r amazing!!

My family Begins said...

Jacob is getting so big! Kennedy and Jacob are so cute.

Lauren didn't mind the sand; right when I sat her down I thought of Kennedy's funny voice.

I'll call you about the park.

Anonymous said...

Aw they are so sweet! I can't believe how big Jacob is!

The Hills... said...

Yay, such cute pictures!

We should be moving up near you soon! We'll keep you posted!

Jacki said...

I love those two little munchkins!

Juliagullia said...

Very cute! It looks like it's warm there! Lucky YOU! Hope you guys are doing well.

j,d and little b said...

awwwwww! How sweet are they!?!?!? Oh man I want to hang out with them right now!!

Pa Pa Jim said...

Wonderful!! Just wonderful!!

STAY said...

How Wonderfull they are!!!